Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I used a paper bag for this. On the paper bag, I placed a Top Note die cut. And then place various punches on top of that. I added some Polka Dots & Petals DSP. And I stamped and placed some stamped images from Simple Friendship. I used the Oval Punch to punch out some ovals on top of the bag to add a ribbon.














Happy St. Patrick's Day! These cards I did at the Stamper's Ten meeting. On this one, I used Loads of Love. I colored the main image with colored pencils. We used real map pieces for the background.















On this, I used the Simple Friendship. This is a cardboard coaster. The DSP is Polka Dots & Petals. I also used Itty Bitty Backgrounds as a filler. I think the Wild Wasabi ribbon gives it a nice touch.




























On this card, I also used Simple Friendship. I am beginning to think I need this set too. I used Real Red ink, Basic Black ink, Old Olive cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, and Whisper White cardstock. I love the Wild Wasabi ribbon.

No comments: