Monday, March 16, 2009

Flamingo Mailbox

On Friday night, I decorated my Target dollar spot mailbox. I have had just the mailbox since before Valentine's Day. I had to wait for my paper to come from my Stampin' Up! demo. I used Pink Flamingo DSP, Ribbons, Rub-ons, & Stickers.





This is the one side view.





This is the rear end.




By the way, I {heart} the color pink and pink flamingos.




This is the other side view. On this side I used some, stickers from Island Blossoms Simply Scrappin' Kit. The kit was a hostess item a few years back.










This is the front end of the mailbox. I absolutely had to showcase a flamingo on the part of the mailbox. I love the flower too!
These are up close views of the flag on the mailbox. I used some Rub-ons for this. I also used some ribbons.

No comments: