Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Saturday Stamping

This card is pure sunshine. I used Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, & Certainly Celery cardstock. I also used Delicate Dots DSP. Flight of the Butterfly is such a wonderful set that I will have to buy.











This card is great too. I used Crazy for Cupcakes. The basic colors of this card are Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, & Ruby Red. I also used Bella Rose DSP. This is my first time to use Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware and I think it is wonderful stuff. And I use the SU! markers which I love.







For this card, I used Eastern Blooms and Congrats. I can wait until I get my Congrats set. This card uses Bashful Blue as a base color. I used again the Delicate Dots DSP and So Saffron cardstock. The ribbon and button add a nice touch to this card.


No comments: