Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick Post Today

Today is so full of things to do is not even funny. I have to go to the chiropractor at 11:30. I need to go pick up my prescription at the pharmacy. They gave me the wrong one on Monday. I shouldn't say wrong one but they didn't give me the one I call in about. They gave me some I had the doctor call in 2 weeks ago. I need to stop by Bath & Body Works to get some Shower Gel/ Body Wash. Buy 2 get 1 free Signature Collection. I stock up with they are on special. I need to run by Hobby Lobby and see if they have any pin findings. I am making a pin. I want to make a necklace. The pin will be for a later posting. Oh yeah, work this afternoon too. And to top it all off bad weather is suppose to be happening while all this is going on. If I make it to work and there is a Tornado Warning, I won't have to work as hard. I will be in the hospital's cafeteria just sitting on my butt.

Here are a few photos of cards I made back before Christmas.









Stamper's Ten meeting card. This may even be from the January meeting.







Another Stamper's Ten meeting card. Same as above. This is one is cool because we used the Big Shot. First time using a Big Shot.


















And another Stamper's Ten meeting card. Same as above.
















Here are some non-Stamper's Ten cards!

No comments: