Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potpourri-Part 1

Today, I have a potpourri of various projects I have done. As promised, here is a picture of the pin I made. I used a tile. You can buy these tiles at Home Depot or Lowe's. On the tile, first I sponged on Color Box Rouge Chalk Ink. Then, I let it set over night and I also attempted to dry it a little bit with my heat gun . The next day I stamped my image from the Stampin' Up! Delight in Life using Black Staz-On. I let that set overnight. The next day I used Crystal Effects to add some dimension to the flower. I also added a little bit of glitter to the Crystal Effects. I let that set overnight and I also heat set it with my heat gun. I added a tie tac pin to the back and now I am ready to wear it.

Last night after reading on SCS about the Cards for a Cause, I made this card to send. I used a So Saffron Long Note, Soft Sky Textured Cardstock, & white cardstock to make this card. I used the Eastern Blooms set. To add a sentiment to this, I used the Eastern Influences rub-ons. I look forward in creating more cards for the cause after receiving my Stampin' Up! order from this month.






This is an ornament I made for Christmas. I used Ski Slope DSP, Season to Share Accents & Elements, & On Board Something Seasonal chipboard. Making this was quite simple. You put glue on the chipboard. You place the paper on the chipboard. I used an Exac-to knife and cut around the chipboard ornament. Then, I placed the sticker in the middle. I let my paper really bond with the chipboard overnight.

No comments: