Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome March!






I welcome in March with these projects. Many of you probably are under the snow now and to say we got snow here too!

I was just playing around with my blog candy goodies this weekend. I made a mini card with a set that is in my blog candy. The set has white pre-scored mini cards, tiny envelopes, stickers, and rub-ons.


I was just playing with my Unity Grab Bag stamps and an alphabet set I got in my blog candy. I used a dewdrop ink pad to stamp these images which I also received in my blog candy. This morning when I looked at this again. I figured out that I could use this as a name frame.

Do you like my psychedelic owl? I will have to make a up close picture of my owl so you can see how psychedelic it really is.

I have an up close picture of my psychedelic owl. Here it is.

No comments: