Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Even More VSN

You're my "Long Lost Love". This card is my "Long Lost Love" challenge card. A little bit of background on this stamp. I love butterflies so generally I had to have this stamp. I waited a long time after Stampin' Up! released it to want this stamp. I found this stamp on eBay. Back to the challenge, you were suppose to use a stamp/ stamp set that was your favorite that you had not used in a long time.


You’re My Obsession” challenge was super fun. One of many of my obsessions is Dale Earnhardt Jr. He is was voted "Most Popular Driver" among NASCAR fans three years in a row. So to tell you something about why I love Dale Jr. is simple. He is popular. Although this season hasn't begun the way Dale Jr. fans had expected to but he's still my obsession.


The "Two Hearts Beat As One"
challenge is to create a card using the split-negative technique. A brief description of the split-negative technique. The image is the same image. I versamarked my entire image and gold embossed it. Then I stamped my image with Riding Hood Red and cut it in half. Although this is not the technical way of doing this. I think it turned out great.



"A Wee Bit O' Love" challenge
For this challenge, we used "Inchies". "Inchies" are 1 X 1 inch squares. The challenge required us to use a least three. I used the "Buttons, Bows, & Twinkletoes" stamp set to create my inchies.
I have two more VSN challenge cards saved for tomorrow.

No comments: